Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Saturday, April 26, 2014

OOTD: A Few Days Ago

I mentioned on my Facebook page that I wanted to start doing 'outfit of the day' posts again because my closet is overflowing with clothes that I desperately NEED to wear. I kid you not, I have bags and bags of clothes that I have not yet worn! I commit myself in making use of them!

I have been drawn to very simplistic styles as of late because they are easy to wear, put together, and layer if need be since the weather has been incredibly bipolar; hot and humid one day, freezing ice cold the next. This look was from earlier this week (I didn't find the time to post until now) that was super comfortable and cute for work.

I kept it very simple: a loose tiered black tank (Old Navy), blush cardigan (LOFT), and white ankle jeans (Marshalls). The colors are great for spring and I am ALL about comfort. Comfort, comfort, comfort!

I love the front tuck, I've been rocking this forever. Haha. It's an easy way to add an edge to any look.






My baby Coco decided to make an appearance. How silly. She was secretly trying to go for my shoes. :)


I adore these leopard flats I recently found hidden in my closet. Leopard print goes with anything and everything! I purchased them from Macy's the brand 'Material Girl' a year ago on clearance for only $3! You know I'm all about those incredible bargains!


I assure you more outfit posts will be coming soon, in addition to design projects that I have been working on! That is all for now. Have a beautiful weekend, all! :)

16 wonderful thoughts:

  1. you still look so beautiful as ever! I'm happy to see new posts from you again! I hope you remember me hehe. Have a lovely weekend gorgeous lady! <3

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Especially the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute! I've been looking for a longer cardigan. I will check out Ann Taylor Loft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and your hair is stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, a brilliant casual daytime look.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is smart, have a closet full of clothes then do a daily outfit post! I need to get some new clothes for sumemr.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! can't wait to see more
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely slippers!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! it's a good idea to post ootd pictures if you have a lot of clothes you still haven't worn! :) and I loveeee your shoes so much. I've been wanting to get some leopard print flats into my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this simple look :) oh and those leopard flats are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a pretty look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and simple look!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a good deal on your flats! I've been looking for a nice beige cardigan
    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your outfit, is very cool ;)
    I'm follow your blog dear
    kisses

    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog. Its just awesome.
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena