Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lovely Tutorial: Fabric Flower Crown Headpiece... AND My New YouTube Channel!

So I finally got the courage to start a YouTube channel for my tutorials/DIYs! I have been contemplating this decision for months and months now, so I went ahead and just did it on a whim! To be honest, I hate the sound of my own voice and I feel so awkward recording myself. Haha. It was very weird editing the video and hearing my own voice over and over again, but eventually I got used to it after it took literally all day to get the video together. I am very glad I got over my fear because from messing around with iMovie I think I finally got the jist of how to edit and make videos in which I certainly still have much room for improvement. I am ecstatic, nonetheless, to share with you all my first video, ever!

I made a fabric flower headpiece out of fabric scraps from my other sewing projects. I have been admiring flower crowns since they came into style this past spring and current summer. I adore the femininity of them in every which way. The new trend brings out my "inner hippie" so I say. Haha. :)

This project took me about an hour to complete, so it is very much worth it and it is cheap compared to purchasing one.

So girly and so very me. :)


The video is by far from perfect, but I think it is pretty great being my first video I made on iMovie and not knowing what the heck I was doing. Ahahaha! I hope you enjoy and find it helpful.


Be sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel if you are interested in my tutorials! I hope to make a new video at least once a week! :)

5 wonderful thoughts:

  1. I am going to check out your channel in a bit! Can't wait to see your ideas :)
    I recently started a channel too if you'd like to check it out

    www.youtube.com/trendyoutings

    ♥Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched you video. I am totally going to try this :)

    joannesheppard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I liked, subscribed, and commented!! Keep it up!! You do great on camera!!

    This headband is adorable! I'm a photographer on the side and I think this would be great for a little girls fairytale photo shoot. :)

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty photo, dear!! <3
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! i wish i had more talent doing DIY stuff. lol

    <--- is useless in every aspect XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena