Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Little Bit About My World

Capturing all the special and pretty moments on my iPhone is one of my favorite things to do. I'm no photographer so I like using my iPhone since it's so convenient. I just want to share some photos from throughout the year that I love. :)

My beebs and little furry baby girl, CoCo. She's a cairn terrier-- yes, like Toto but a girl. She has the biggest attitude in the world, I kid you not, but I love her so.



When she finally got her haircut. You can see her rolls. Haha.




This is her now. She's so silly and loves her Daddy dearly. She has to be right by him at all times possible. Definitely Daddy's little girl.



The most wonderful man, evar! Brian and I went to Dallas, TX to see Medieval Times back in March. It was a magnificent show and I very much want to go again!


Two summer's ago in Wichita Falls, TX.


At a drifting event in Louisiana last month.



My besthh freddd and I being silly willy nilly doots. My hetero-lifemate, my Gertrude, my BFFE. She is so phenomenal and I love and miss her so much! We live soo far away from one another, but soon we shall be reunited for good!



Sunbathing is so relaxing and I do it every now and then. I don't want to damage my skin too much. ;)


Bonfires are the bestest in Washington. Smores are even better! Yummm.



I miss Seattle and it's beautiful city lights at night.


Our recent trip to Dallas/Ft Worth, TX.


I hope to travel to many more places while we are living in the south. New adventures are rather exciting.


I know this was a lot of randomness, but it's a little bit more about me and my world. That is all for now. :)


















15 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Your dog is adorable! I once had a dog who would sit on my head exactly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dog! :) i love your blog, would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha these picture are adorable -- i definitely have more pictures of my dog than anybody else on my phone hahaha. Your dog seems adorable.

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is soo cute!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, she is so cute!! Following you! It would be great if you can follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so cute! I love her with her hair cut!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pics.
    Love that little Dog;)

    Would you like to follow each other? Just et me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dog you have! This kind of "about my life"- posts are a good idea! I like that! It makes things more personal and I think that's good :)

    Love from Germany!

    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great photos! Such a cute dog!! Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry for the long answer!
    But I follow you, I'll look back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute pup!! You and your man look so cute together! Loving your blog :-) Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos! I love your little doggie! :)
    xx

    Pink Fox

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! i really like your blog, you are so cute! what do you think about follow each other?

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pup is so cute! My mom has four Yorkshire poodles and I'm so jealous!

    http://www.shake-your-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena